Compare Listings

Bhutani Cyberthum

Description

BHUTANI CYBERTHUM- Overview

Presenting Ultra Luxurious Office Spaces at Sector 135, Noida Expressway

No. of Towers
2 Towers in Phase 1
2 Towers in Phase 2
 

PROJECT AREA
27 Acres

ABOUT 
ALPHATHUM

After the grand success of Alphathum, Bhutani Infra has recently launched another magnificent commercial project in Noida, Cyberthum. The project is situated at one of the best places on the Noida Expressway, which is Sector 140A, Noida. Spread on 27 acres of land, the location of Bhutani Cyberthum is strategic in a way that it is seamlessly connected with not just Noida Expressway, but also with FNG and Yamuna Expressway. Also, Bhutani Cyberthum is just a walk away from Sector 137 and 142 metro stations.

Key Features

  1. Totally, there are of 4 towers in Bhutani Cyberthum, out of them, 2 are launched in phase 1

2) Each tower has whooping G+50 floors

3) The newly-launched Bhutani Cyberthum features office spaces ranging from 550 sq. ft. to 1550 sq. ft.

4) In addition to this, Bhutani Cyberthum comes with a unique concept of “Mall in the Sky” on the 31st floor of this skyscraper

5) Retail Spaces complimented with exquisite Water Bodies and captivating Water Shows

6) 5th to 10th floors are lockable spaces, 11th to 30th floor are non-lockable spaces. Also, both towers are connected to each other from 31st to 35th floor.

Why to Invest in Bhutani Cyberthum?

You might get numerous investing options. While some will say you to invest in share market whereas some will suggest you to invest in gold or other related stuff. But, one thing that is for sure is, no one will give you assured return per month.

Well, this is not a case with Bhutani Cyberthum. Here, Investment starts at just ₹30 Lakhs with 12% Assured Return and 9 Years Lease Guarantee.

Payment Plan

There are various plans available for Bhutani Cyberthum. You can choose any of them as per your fund’s availability and convenience.

  • The first one is 95:5 payment plan where you can buy luxurious office spaces by paying 95% of the booking amount and rest 5% at the time of possession.
  • The second one is 75:25 payment plan in which, you will have to pay 75% of the total amount at the time of booking while remaining 25% can be paid while you get your possession.
  • The third one is 30:20:10:10:10:10:10 payment plan. In this plan, you can pay 30% amount during booking while rest can be paid in 6 different instalments at different time intervals.

Similar Properties

Starts @Price: ₹73.67* Lacs
Mahagun Meadows Highrise
Starts @Price: ₹73.67* Lacs

Residential Apartments

10 months ago

Price Starts @ ₹20 Lacs*
the downtown-gaffar market

Commercial Property

5 months ago

Price Starts @ ₹20 Lacs*

Commercial Property

5 months ago

Commercial Property

1 year ago

Commercial Property

1 year ago